This Senior .NET Developer role will be an integral part of our growing development team, solving challenging engineering problems quickly and efficiently, and creating frameworks and API’s. He or she will bring expertise as a hard-core agile .NET developer to a growing and innovative organization and will play a key part in systems design, development, programming, consultation and support.
- Provide systems design, development, programming, consultation and support for next generation application based in C# and .NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, relational databases and distributed n-tier application platforms
- Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies.
- Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and / or frameworks
- Maintain and apply strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, using a strong understanding of security-based design patterns
- Play an active role in the design and development of new code
- Work on infrastructure backlog tasks as assigned
- Participate in scrum agile development process
- Must have: 10+ years of experience developing in .NET and/or C#
- Must have: Bachelor's Degree in CS or Related
- Must be willing and able to complete an in-person coding test
- Hands-on experience across the entire software development lifecycle
- Extensive experience with .NET, C# and technologies such as WEB API, WCF, MVC
- Be able to handle/troubleshoot day-to-day problems without excessive supervision